Acceptable Use Policy
MusicCityNetworks and its affiliates provide to business and consumer users several information technology related services, including such services as World Wide Web hosting arrangements, website design, online marketing, online community (fan club) management, various electronic mail (email) packages and services, server colocation and other online and Internet-related services.
MusicCityNetworks reserves the right to refuse service to any individual, company or corporation. In addition, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate service to a client whose activities may be deemed detrimental to our client base. As a courtesy, we will always attempt to contact our clients to determine if other MusicCityNetworks plans may better suit their needs.
It is contrary to MusicCityNetworks policy for any user of any of these services to effect or participate in any of the following activities through an MusicCityNetworks- provided service:
1. Posting the same or similar message to one or morenewsgroups, forums, email mailing lists or other similar groups or lists (excessive cross-posting or multiple-posting, also known as "SPAM") ;
2. To post to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, email mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the charter or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list;
3. To send unsolicited emailings to more than twenty-five (25) email users, if such unsolicited emailings could reasonably be expected to provoke complaints;
4. To falsify user information provided to MusicCityNetworks or to other users of the service in connection with use of an MusicCityNetworks service; and
5. To engage in any of the foregoing activities by using the service of another provider, but channeling such activities through a MusicCityNetworks account, re-mailer, or otherwise through an MusicCityNetworks service or using an MusicCityNetworks account as a mail-drop for responses or otherwise using the services of another provider for the purpose of facilitating the foregoing activities if such use of another party's service could reasonably be expected to adversely affect an MusicCityNetworks service.
6. To use MusicCityNetworks services for illegal activities and activities harmful to others computers, data, software or networks including but not limited to hacker activities, virus creation and distribution, denial of services attacks, email bombs etc.
7. To share your account information with 3rd parties and/or to allow 3rd parties to log in using your account information. To log in multiple times using one account and maintain more than one concurrent session.
8. To use MusicCityNetworks services to post the following on the Internet
8.1. Copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property infringement, including but not limited to offering pirated computer programs or links to such programs, serial or registration numbers for software programs, copyrighted music, copyrighted images; copyrighted texts etc.
8.2. Displaying material that exploits children under 18 years of age;
8.3. Displaying Adult content. We do not allow any pornographic content on our server, including but not limited to nude photographs, drawings, computer animation, or perverse depictions, explicit language, editorials, sexual fiction, or anything MusicCityNetworks deems inappropriate for its servers.
8.4. Providing material that is offensive to the online community, including but not limited to profanity, bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred, etc.
8.5. Promoting or providing information about illegal activities, promoting physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promoting any act of cruelty to animals;
8.6. Defaming any person or group;
8.7. Promoting or soliciting for participation in multilevel marketing or pyramid schemes.
8.8. Gathering personally identifiable information for unlawful purposes.
MusicCityNetworks considers the above practices to constitute abuse of our service and of the recipients of such unsolicited mailings and/or postings, who often bear the expense. Therefore, these practices are prohibited by MusicCityNetworks's terms and conditions of service. Engaging in one or more of these practices will result in termination of the offender's account and/or access to MusicCityNetworks services. MusicCityNetworks reserves the right to redirect the homepage of any customer who uses their MusicCityNetworks service to send spam to an anti-spam page, until the offender stops sending unsolicited email, cancels their account or has their account terminated by MusicCityNetworks.
In addition, MusicCityNetworks reserves the right, where feasible, to implement technical mechanisms which block multiple postings as described above before they are forwarded or otherwise sent to their intended recipients.
In addition to these activities, MusicCityNetworks's terms and conditions of service also prohibit other forms of abuse such as harassment and the posting of illegal or unlawful materials, and MusicCityNetworks will respond as appropriate to these other activities as well.
ONLINE COMMUNITIES AND FAN CLUBS
MusicCityNetworks provides service and technology to allow individuals to join brand-specific online communities. Access to some communities may incur a fee which is charged on an annual basis. Any such online membership purchase is a non-refundable purchase. Any person purchasing a membership for a MusicCityNetworks hosted community understands that the purchase is not refundable for any reason.
MusicCityNet Online Store is managed by and fulfilled by MusicCityNetworks, LLC. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS. Clothing may be exchanged for another size, only if it is in new condition. We cannot do exchanges for a different item. If your item is defective, we will replace the merchandise with the same item. The new item will be mailed to you and we will credit you back for the postage for the return of the defective item once we have received the item. If the defective item is not returned to MusicCityNet within 15 days of the shipment of the replacement item, your account will be charged for the additional item. Shipping and Handling Fees are non-refundable unless we have made an error. We are NOT responsible for lost orders that are not reported within 30 days of the order date. All defective items or exchanges must be returned within 30 days of the order date.
We have a NO REFUND policy. We do not guarantee that every member will be able to get pre-sale tickets through the a fan club or online community. Just as any show can sell out of tickets, so can the pre-sales.
Nothing contained in this policy shall be construed to limit MusicCityNetworks's actions or remedies in any way with respect to any of the foregoing activities, and MusicCityNetworks reserves the right to take any and all additional actions it may deem appropriate with respect to such activities, including without limitation taking action to recover the costs and expenses of identifying offenders and removing them from the MusicCityNetworks service, and levying cancellation charges to cover MusicCityNetworks's costs in the event of disconnection of dedicated access for the causes outlined above. In addition, MusicCityNetworks reserves at all times all rights and remedies available to it with respect to such activities at law or in equity.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org